We’re proud of our efforts to contribute to thinking around governance effectiveness.
Find back copies our eBulletin The Effective Board here – along with our other thought pieces on risk, assurance and culture.
Podcast ‘Board development not board evaluation
Podcast produced in collaboration with Simmons & Simmons our Partner Jonathan Hayward touches on various corporate governance topics:
- Are board evaluations a ‘good thing’?
- Any consistent themes coming out from board reviews?
- Responsibilities of NED and Executives – should NED’s be described as ‘Supervisory’ Directors? Do regulators have a reasonable expectation from NED’s?
- How regulators react to board evaluations?
- Governance at subsidiary level
- Is there a limit on what boards can take responsibility for?
Read the transcript here: Board Development not Board Evaluation – Podcast transcript May 2016
We’ve worked with more than 160 clients. They are mainly FTSE 350 comanies – including 20 from the FTSE 100.
Helping you get it right
For us, good governance is about good performance.
Yes, compliance matters. But our work is about helping you make sure your organisation…is led effectively by a board that adds value…is kept under control through risk management and assurance frameworks that meet your needs…and is “doing the right thing”.Contact